Friday, November 14, 2008

Silly Girls!

E: But Mommy!!!! I don't really like old clothes. Just new clothes.
Mommy: Well you can't always have new clothes.
E: I know, I know. We get what we get. But SOMETIMES, I just want what I want!

Mommy: (to O~) Daddy went to go get you dinner.
O: What is it?
Mommy: Your very favorite.
O:
*thinking...* Chocolate??????????


*Mommy hugging E~...hard*
E: Mommy!!! You're hurting me with your love!





Daddy: *having not showered for 3 days when he fished 2 out of those 3* (to Olivia) Kiss me!
Olivia: *holding her hands behind her back* I'm not going to touch you 'cause I have clean hands! (Out of the mouth of babes!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No shower for 3 days?! EEEEWWWWWW!!
And you SLEEP with this man???

The Boss said...

hehe...I KNOW! Gross, huh? I was embarassed actually putting it into print, but I thought the whole situation was too cute not to. I think Travis is just enjoying not HAVING to take a shower daily since he doesn't go into the office. It doesn't happen very often. Trust me...with 3 girls in the house bossing him arount. The girls sure let him know if he'sstinky. "Peuwwwweeeee, Daddy! You need a shower!"

FlyFisher said...

3 days??? Thats NOTHING! I think my record is 8 days!! I will prolly break that record in the winter...MUHAHAHAHAHA!