Saturday, May 2, 2009

I wish I were as smart as my daughters....

(J~ and E~, letting Bentley kiss us and nuzzling up to him....)
J: Hmmm...he smells funny.
E: What does he smell like???????
(O~.....marching in from the other room with her hands on her hips)
O: EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME!!!!! I have something VERY important to tell you! Everyone, listen up! Do NOT love on Bentley! He just drank my pee from our little potty. I peed in the night and he just drank it all up!!!!!!!!!!!
*UUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!*

(J~ calling Cindy T on the phone, then Cindy S. too)
E: Who are you talking to now?????
J: Cindy S.
E: The other Cindy, too? You called BOTH Cindys????????
J: Yes
E: What a small erfidus to have two Cindys!
J: What? What's an erfidus?
E: Erfidus! Erfidus! I said Erfidus!!!!! What a small erf-id-us to have two Cindys.
J: OHHH! EARTH IT IS!!!!! *head bonk*

O: I'm going to eat slow and steady!
E: Slow and steady wins the race! I heard a story about a tortoise and a hare.
(20 minutes later....)
E: Why doesn't fast win the race?
O: Because you get really tired when you go fast and then you have to stop and sleep somehwere.

(J~ putting peas on E's plate)
E: I'll eat them mommy, but I'm NOT silly about it!!!

No comments: